Cut carbon and transform the industrial workforce with control software built for engineers and operators
Move beyond legacy systems with AI-powered automation that reduces carbon emissions and drives production and profit.
Find, fix, and prevent carbon emissions with collaborative control software and automation
Visibility across your manufacturing process
Find it – Kelvin Maps™ Visualize, simulate, and collaborate to locate and cut carbon emissions.
Fix it – Kelvin Copilots™ Improve the processes of your best engineers and reduce emissions.
Integrated suite of collaborative control software
Our line of flagship products includes Kelvin Maps for finding and reducing emissions, and driving root cause analysis, and Kelvin Copilots to codify production solutions.
Unlock your industrial team's potential
Your best team member on their best day
Deliver critical information to your key players when and where they need it most.
- Leverage AI to design industrial processes and machinery
- Control and optimize the complete industrial process
- Monitor equipment and testing and save time and money
- Capture the sophistication and nuance of your most experienced engineers
- Codify best practices to help engineers achieve their daily goals
- Automate manual tasks and eliminate redundant tasks
- Convert raw data into usable information
- Leverage AI to make data more accessible
- Build data pipelines to bring disparate systems together
- Design and analyze control systems with ease
- Verify health and availability of all systems
- Improve maintenance operations with data analytics
- Give operators the knowledge to solve functional problems
- Provide a common understanding of processes
- Save resources and increase safety with automation
- Easily calculate key performance metrics
- Capture knowledge to run industrial control systems smoothly
- Automate key processes to meet production goals
The Kelvin ecosystem
Grow and adapt controls with our off-the-shelf library to solve real business problems.